Contract Transfer – New Registration
– 55.00 special cadastral tax
– € 16.00 stamp duty for every 4 pages of the application.
The Voltura Catastale is the service with which, following an act, you can update the header of the owners of a specific property as registered in the Land Registry.
To request the Voltura Catastale the following documents are required:
1) cadastral data of the real estate units (if you do not have them, you can find them by requesting the land register)
2) delegation and copy of the identity documents of the owners
3) documentation attesting the new information. This is a notarial deed that certifies the transfer of ownership of the property and / or land, of sale or succession.
All the necessary documentation will be requested by our technical staff. You can send it by email or by post. Once the file has been processed, the updated cadastral report will be sent to you as a final confirmation.
€ 244,00 (€ 200,00 + VAT).
To allow us to process the request, kindly fill out and send us the DATA form, accompanied by IDENTITY DOCUMENT, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the payment has been made and the data sent, the requested documentation will be sent within 24 hours by e-mail together with the relative invoice.